2014 definitely had it's crazy ups and downs and 2015 is shaping up to be much the same. What good is life if there isn't a little crazy sprinkled in there for fun? As long as crazy is only a sprinkling, I'm okay. But, what is crazy? Is it an insane schedule? Is it not finding that balance between work and life and everything in between? Is it the annoying neighbor, who might actually, seriously be a little crazy? To kind of, but not really, quote Forrest Gump, "Crazy is as crazy does."
Like attracts like.
So, this year, I want to attract the things that I'm attracted to, and that I constantly attempt to embody in my daily life:
I want to accomplish things:
- Complete our feature film and submit it to film festivals
- Attend film festivals
- Travel somewhere
- Go to school to study cinematography
- Continue writing my novel
- Accomplish the unexpected in film (at work and in my personal life)
- Figure out that work/life balance
- Run a few 5ks
- Really delve into the film world and learn, learn, learn
- Write more in my other blog (holy shit, has it really been over a year?! BTW, I am still living a cruelty-free life)
- Volunteer for something
- Save more animals (although, that's a double edged sword because my house is already full)
And, I should probably stop. I could go on all night listing all the things I hope to accomplish this year. I will NOT set myself up for failure and unrealistic goals. So, my list is full... for now... although I'm sure I can always find more things to add and hope for and strive for and accomplish.
No regrets in 2015. Except maybe that damn bag of chips I just finished. Although, it was really tasty. Yeah, I don't regret it.